Weaver College Memorial Bell Tower
The Weaver College Bell tower constructed in honor of Weaver College (1872-1933), was completed in 1992 and presented to the College by Weaver College alumni. The bell tower is forty feet of bricks and features clocks, chimes, and an inside display of the original Weaver College bell. The Tower bells, cast in France, were donated by Mr. and Mrs. Nathan Jones, WC alumni. The Weaver College Bell Tower, built in memory of Weaver College, is located in front of Beam Administration Building.
- Built and dedicated in 1992
- Bricks, timbers, and bell from administration building of Weaver College
- Four new bells forged in France and connected to a Barillon electric chime system