The National Student Clearinghouse is now Brevard's authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verifications.
If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting degree verification you must use the National Student Clearinghouse. Contact the Clearinghouse online at:
||National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard Suite 300
||Herndon VA 20171
Enrollment verifications provide proof of enrollment for student's financial lender, insurance company, sponsor, etc. There is no fee for this service. This verification provides enrollment status only. It does not provide information on specific courses taken or grades received: courses and grades are only on your official transcript or on a listing of your academic record from webtwister. Enrollment verifications are provided via Webtwister or the Registrar's Office.
Verifications via Webtwister:
Students are able to print their own enrollment verifications via Webtwister using the instructions below. This is a new online service and is available 24/7 to current students and alumni (2007 and beyond) of Brevard College. This is a free service.
1. Login to webtwister using a valid Brevard College username and password
2. Select "Clearinghouse" from the left-hand panel
3. Click [Click Here] in the right-hand panel
4. The student clearinghouse page will open in a new window
5. Follow the instructions on the clearinghouse* screen and print your verification
6. When finished logoff the clearinghouse page and close the browser window and return to the webtwister page. Don't forget to also logoff webtwister when finished
*The National Student Clearinghouse updates information based on Brevard's enrollment data reported after the last day to register or add a class for each term.
If you experience difficulty using the web, please contact the Office of the Registrar, 828.884.8155.
Verifications via the Registrar's Office:
- Visit the Office of the Registrar at 105 Beam Administration Building. Office hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday to fill out a form or go to the web and print a Enrollment Verification form and bring the completed form and a valid picture ID to the Office of the Registrar.
- Present a valid picture ID in order for the enrollment verification to be released
- *Enrollment vertifications can be mailed and/or faxed directly from the Office of the Registrar to the address indicated on the enrollment verification form.
*Please allow one to two days for processing or longer if request volume is high.
Questions about enrollment verifications or requests should be directed to the Office of the Registrar, 828.884.8155.