How to Get Involved
Whether you’re a friend of the College or alumni of the College there are many ways you can get involved.
Friends of the College are welcome to assist at many levels, from helping stuff envelopes to serving on the College’s Board of Visitors. If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 828.884.8202.
Alumni are always encouraged to give their time. Alumni have served an important role in keeping themselves and others connected with their alma mater.
Here are some ways you can help Brevard College:
- Encourage high school students to visit our campus and consider Brevard College
- Take admissions materials to teachers, guidance counselors and United Methodist Churches in your hometown
- Make arrangements for Brevard to speak or perform at your church or civic organization
- Organize an Alumni event in your area
- Contribute articles for the website
- Clip newspaper articles & obituaries about Brevard alumni and send them to the Alumni Office
- Help organize your class reunion and help Brevard find lost alumni
- Volunteer to call during the Brevard College phonathon
- Provide an internship for a Brevard College student
- Consider hiring Brevard College student interns during the summers and graduates into professional positions
- Serve on the Brevard College Alumni Advisory Board
For more information on how you can get involved, please contact Rebecca Gill, Director of Alumni Affairs at (828) 884-8233 or firstname.lastname@example.org