Brevard College firmly believes each student - whether maintaining a 4.0 or struggling for a 2.0 - can achieve academic, professional, and personal success with the right tools and initiative. In our Academic Enrichment Center (or AEC), you can develop those tools by going to a career workshop, working on studying techniques, getting tutored by a fellow student, or meeting with professional staff for an individualized academic plan. Here you’ll be warmly greeted by passionate staff and like-minded students who want to see you achieve your goals. Visit Brevard to meet with AEC coordinators and learn more about maximizing your academic potential!
**The AEC also houses the Office of Career Exploration and Growth
Experiential Opportunities in the AEC
- Receive one-on-one individualized attention from academic coordinators, student tutors, and even professors whenever you need it. Schedule an appointment or simply stop by during scheduled tutoring hours.
- Utilize the AEC’s large (and quiet!) Commons Room as your study hall, or schedule one of four conference rooms for your own study groups.
- Visit the Writing or Math lab (staffed by both faculty and peer tutors) for revision a final paper or one-on-one help with your algebra homework.
- Check out a variety of academic resource materials to prepare for graduate entrance exams, develop study strategies, and improve performance in current courses.
- Develop leadership and job experience by tutoring your peers as an upper-class student.