Brevard’s interdisciplinary and comprehensive Criminal Justice program goes beyond studying checks and balances. Here you’ll be challenged to connect the pieces - offenders, victims, and workers - and examine the justice system’s impact from every angle. Visit Brevard and meet your innovative professors to learn more about this unique program.
Criminal Justice majors receive a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Criminal Justice. Minor in Criminal Justice is also available.
- Join the Criminal Justice Club and participate in community service projects, social events, and educational seminars and workshops.
- Learn more about visiting Chicago and studying criminal justice through the LearnChicago Program.
- Experience the current justice system during field trips to observe court, interview criminal justice practitioners, go on jail tours, and see K-9 law enforcement demonstrations.
- Practice your knowledge and get live feedback during simulated jury selection and court exercises.
- Explore career options early in your education, including local, state, and federal law enforcement, victim services, or juvenile delinquency and rehabilitation
A Criminal Justice degree from Brevard can lead to careers in a variety of fields. Meet some of our alumni:
- Employee of Transylvania County Sheriff’s Office
- United States Army
- Triple P America
- Employee of Osceola County Sheriff’s Office
- Target Corporation
“Dr. Scheidegger has been my biggest inspiration at BC. She is always there for me personally and academically. She challenges me in everything I do and pushes me to places I didn’t know I could go. It is a true honor to be called Dr. Scheidegger’s student and I can’t wait for her to place a hood around my neck at graduation!
- current Brevard student