Brevard’s Honors Program is not just a supplementary academic program - it’s a living and learning community dedicated to producing the next generation of prepared, innovative, creative, and thoughtful scholars and leaders. As a Brevard Honors student, you’ll take challenging classes and interactive enrichment seminars, but you’ll also expand your mind and experiences outside of the classroom through hands-on service projects, independent research, and cultural interactions. Visit Brevard and meet with the Honors Program Coordinator to learn more about your Honors opportunities!
Experiential Honors Opportunities
- Experience exclusive Honors enrichment seminars and courses, service projects, and cultural experiences.
- Live in Honors-themed housing with fellow Honors students as a freshman.
- Become part of a supportive and close-knit community on campus.
- Develop one-on-one mentoring relationships with faculty, both in and out of your field of expertise.
- Earn an “Honors” designation on your diploma and transcript, as well as recognition at graduation.
In addition to your completed Brevard College admission application, please return the following to the admissions office:
- a complete Honors Program Application (an essay is included within the form)
- a signed letter of reference to the Honors Program from a teacher or faculty member
Please send your letter of reference to:
Brevard College Admissions
One Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
*Current Honors students must maintain a minimum 3.30 GPA and take at least 19 hours of “H” designated hours during their time at BC.