Congratulations on taking the first steps to your life at Brevard College! We want your application process to go as smoothly as possible, so we’ve provided you with an application checklist, contact information, and some suggestions for maximizing your experience. If you have questions at any point in this process, please contact the Admission Offices. We are more than happy to talk with you about our requirements, your individual needs, and your place in the Admissions process. We’re waiting to hear from you!
*Please send your application materials to the following address:
ATTN: Brevard College Admissions Office, Brevard College
1 Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712
Checklist for a Complete Application
We need all of the following documents before we can review your application. *Your application will not be considered complete if any of these items are missing.
- A completed application for admission
- An official copy of your high school transcript
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges attended
- An official copy of your SAT or ACT scores (Brevard test codes: SAT - 5067/ ACT - 3074)
- Transfer students must also fill out our Transfer Questionnaire.
What Happens Next?
Once all of the items above are received by the Brevard College Admissions Office and your application is complete, we will contact you about the next step in the admissions process. Brevard is growing, and space in our residence halls is limited. Here are some suggestions for how you can stay on track and maximize your experience after you have completed all the steps above.
- Pay your enrollment fee to hold your position in the class (Learn more about the benefits of paying your enrollment fee).
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as close to January 1 as possible (Learn more about the FAFSA under “State and Federal Aid”).
You can contact Admissions directly at 828-883-8292 or 1.800.527.9090, or email email@example.com. We’re waiting to hear from you!