Pay your enrollment fee to secure your place in the incoming class. Brevard College is growing! Residence hall space is extremely limited, and submitting your enrollment fee will make sure we have a place for you!
Benefits of Paying Enrollment Fee
Your enrollment fee …
- Reserves your spot in the incoming new student class.
- Secures your scholarship awards.
- Allows you to register for Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) where you will register for classes.
- Secures your spot in limited campus housing.
Priority Housing Deadline
When you pay your enrollment fee before March 1, 2014 the fee is only $125. Plus, you receive the following benefits:
- A guarantee in priority housing
- A reserved spot in Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) on April 5. At SOAR, you will meet with an academic adivser and register for fall classes.
Priority Enrollment Fee Deadline
March 30, 2014 is the deadline for paying the $125 enrollment fee. After this date, the enrollment fee increases to $250:
Methods of Payment
- Online - Secure Payment Form
- Phone - call 1.828.884.8310 and pay with your credit/debit card.
- Check - make out your check to Brevard College and send to:
Brevard College Admissions
1 Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712