Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (or SOAR) is the next step for students who have paid their enrollment deposit and secured their place in the Fall 2014 incoming class.
During SOAR students will:
- Meet with an academic adviser and register for Fall 2014 classes
- Meet other incoming students and potential future roommates
- Learn how to pay for college with a one-on-one financial aid consultation
- Explore Brevard’s campus and see a residence hall
After attending SOAR, students will be well on their way to being Brevard College students!
- SOAR Sample Agenda - Saturday, June 14, 2014