The easiest way to give to Brevard College is to click here. Online giving is enabled to support all of the campus priorities:
- Loyalty Fund
- Enhance the campus (capital gifts)
- General Endowment
- Existing endowment fund
Send a Check
- Please make your check payable to Brevard College, and notate either Loyalty Fund (for general scholarships) or the designated area/program in the memo line. Additionally, please let us know if this is a payment toward an existing pledge. Mail your check to:
Attn: Philanthropic Development Office
1 Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
Corporate Matching Gifts
- With matching gifts, you can double or even sometimes triple your gift. Please check with your employer to see if they will match your charitable donation, enabling you to receive double or triple the gift credit to your alma mater!
Gifts of Stock
Monthly Bank Draft (Electronic Fund Transfer) or Credit Card Charge
- Recurring Monthly Gift Form (You will need to print this form & mail it in. The address is above)
- Planned Gifts are also known as Estate Gifts. “I wish I could do more.” This is what donors tell us all the time. A planned gift, or estate gift, could enable you to do just that. Planned gifts can be given through bequests, life income arrangements (such as charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts), or gifts of life insurance or real estate. Because planned gifts can be complex, please call Susan Cothern, Vice President for Philanthropic Development, at (828) 884-8218 to schedule an appointment to discuss the vehicle(s) that will best meet your needs.