The only way to see if Brevard College is the right fit for you is to visit us! You’ll have several options for your visit, including a personal visit planned especially for you, group visitations days, and special scholarship days. Call 828-883-8292 to discuss your visit options, determine which day is best for you, and personalize your visit.
Listed below are your options for visiting campus. Click on any of the links to learn more and to schedule your campus visit.
Visit Dates to Avoid
If you really want to see what it’s like to be a Brevard student, it’s important that you visit when students are here! When you plan your visit to campus, you should keep the following dates in mind:
- December 13, 2013-January 7, 2014: Winter Break for faculty and students
- December 21, 2013-January 1, 2014: Office of Admission closed
- January 8, 2014: Spring 2014 classes begin
- March 1-9, 2014: Spring Break for faculty and students
- April 18-20, 2014: Easter Break for faculty and students
- April 28- May 1, 2014: Final exam week
- Personal visits are available for individual students and their families on weekdays and Saturdays. On your personal visit you’ll be able to tour campus, meet with a coach, go to lunch, and meet a professor.
- Learn more about and register for a Personal Visit
- Visitation Days are specially-planned Saturday events. During Visitation you’ll participate in an exciting experiential leadership activity and meet some of our fantastic professors.
- Learn more about and register for Visitation Day.
- Visitation Day Sample Agenda
- Leadership Scholarship Day is special type of Visitation Day that allows Brevard’s future student leaders to visit campus, compete for scholarships, and show us how you can make a difference here.
- Learn more about and register for Leadership Scholarship Day.
- Leadership Scholarship Day Sample Agenda
- Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (or SOAR) is the next step for students who have paid their enrollment deposit and secured their place in the Fall 2013 incoming class. During SOAR you will register for Fall 2013 classes, have your BC ID card photo made, meet other incoming students, and learn more about campus housing and student life events.
- Learn more about and register for Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration
- SOAR Sample Agenda