We don’t want you to just earn a degree at Brevard - we want to prep you for a professional career. Our Office of Career Exploration and Development will equip you with the tools and resources you need to explore and design an individualized career path. Our experienced staff is here to guide you during every phase of your educational journey, whether you’re a first year student struggling to choose a major, a junior looking for a summer job, or a senior studying for the GRE. We want to help you discover your interests, meet your potential, and ultimately be a prepared and marketable Brevard graduate. Stop by the Academic Enrichment Center to meet with the Director about your future. Click here to learn more.
Experiential Opportunities in Career Exploration
- Receive individualized assessment and counseling to help you pick a major and decide on career interests. You can schedule an appointment with staff or simply drop in during advertised hours.
- Access additional academic and vocational resources as well computer workstations in quiet and studious setting.
- Discover career options, research study abroad opportunities, explore posted employment and internships, and get your individual career choice on track.
- Research graduate schools and access prep materials for free.
- Sit in on free workshops and job fairs like “How to Write a Resume,” “Graduate School Prep,” “Summer Job and Camp Fair,” and “BC’s Grad Fair.”
- Schedule mock job interviews with staff to practice your technique and get live feedback.