The Brevard Admissions Office will be glad to schedule a personalized visit tailored to fit your schedule and interests.
or call 828-883-8292 to speak with our Campus Visit Coordinator.
Visit us during the week at 10 AM or 2 PM or on Saturdays at 10 AM. When you visit you can choose to do any of the following:
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor and get expert advice on admission, scholarships, and financial aid.
- Meet with faculty members and learn more about your academic areas of interest.
- Tour campus with one of our Student Ambassadors and learn about student organizations and activities from our current students.
- Have lunch in the cafeteria (on us) and experience what it is like to be a Brevard College student.
- *A Saturday visit will include a campus tour and a one-on-one meeting with your Admissions Counselor.
You should plan on spending two to three hours with us. Once we receive your visitation request, we will send you a confirmation e-mail, along with your schedule details, a campus map, and information about hotels in the area.
Visit Dates to Avoid
If you really want to see what it’s like to be a Brevard student, it’s important that you visit when students are here! When you plan your visit to campus, you should keep the following dates in mind:
February 27 - March 6: Spring Break
March 25 -27: Easter Break
April 6: Honors and Awards Day
April 29 - May 1: Commencement Weekend
May 1: Residence Halls Close
Meet the Brevard Student Ambassadors
You will meet Brevard Student Ambassadors on your tour of campus and on special visit days. These outstanding current students are here to give you a warm welcome to the Brevard campus, be your guide, and answer your questions.