Scholarship Day is special type of Visitation Day that allows Brevard’s future student leaders to visit campus, compete for scholarships, and show us how you can make a difference here.
On Scholarship Day you’ll get a chance to:
- Interview for scholarships, in addition to your Merit Scholarship, that range from $500 to $3000 per year
- Interview for a Fine Arts, Honors, or Institute for Women in Leadership Scholarship.
- Eat lunch (on us!) in the cafeteria
- Go on a campus tour
- Learn more about experiential education and the Brevard classroom experience
- Gain valuable information about the admissions process
- Get a chance to talk with current Brevard students, professors, and your Admissions Counselor
Scholarship Day Schedule