Gallery of Distinguished Alumni/Faculty Award
The Alumni Advisory Board of Brevard College has a tradition of honoring individuals for professional achievement and community service. Through the years, we have compiled an impressive list of award recipients. To continue this tradition and enhance our current nomination process, we would like for you to become involved. If you know someone that would qualify for one of the following awards, please take the time to fill out this nomination form. Nominations will be taken to the Awards/Recognition Committee that will decide on the final award recipients.
This award is given to a select and noteworthy group of Brevard College alumni and faculty who are making a significant difference in their community, profession, and the world. Members of the Gallery of Distinguished Alumni/Faculty bring honor and respect to Brevard college by living out its motto, “Learn in Order to Serve.”
- Click here for a full list of our past recipients.
- To nominate faculty or alumni, please fill out the nomination form.
Athletic Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame is held in reserve as Brevard College’s highest athletic recognition. It seeks to honor alumni and friends of the College who have demonstrated exceptional personal achievement, distinctive contributions to the advancement of athletics and heartfelt dedication to Brevard College. To be nominated to the Athletic Hall of Fame the nominee is required to have graduated from Brevard College 10 or more years ago.
Exceptional Coaching Award
- The Exceptional Coaching Award is held in reserve as Brevard College’s highest coaching recognition. It seeks to honor coaches who have demonstrated exceptional personal achievement, distinctive contributions to the advancement of athletics, and heartfelt dedication to Brevard College.
- To nominate an athlete or a coach, please fill out the nomination form.
- Past Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees