There are many ways to give to Brevard College!
- One Time Online Gift
- Monthly Gift (Recurring gift via checking, debit or credit card)
- Gifts of Stock
- Estate Planning (more information below)
- Send a Check to:
ATTN: Office of Philanthropic Development
One Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
Did you know that at Brevard College …
- Anyone can set up an annual scholarship in memory or honor of a loved one.
- By giving $1,000 or more annually, you become a member of the Brevard Society, which provides you with an exclusive invitation to spend time with students at a special banquet.
Brevard College’s ranking among other small liberal arts colleges takes philanthropic support into account, especially alumni giving!
It is through gifts to the Brevard Annual Fund (previously the Loyalty Scholarship Fund), that allow us to focus on making the academic experience better for students throughout the year. Through this annual fund we provide scholarships, experiential educational opportunities and student life initiatives. All of which, play an important role in recruiting and retaining Brevard College students.
Many benefactors help us build the Brevard College endowment by establishing Endowed Scholarships in honor or in memory of a loved one. These scholarships are then established in perpetuity, providing much needed financial aid to students while promoting Brevard College’s financial health.
General gifts to the Endowment can also be made through estate planning, stock gifts, or property.
Capital improvement projects have a large impact on Brevard College and the community. We have many buildings that need improved, as well as many new projects that need funded.
Recent campus improvements, many funded by private donors, include:
- Renovation of Ingram Auditorium
- Renovation of Beam Administration Building
- Renovation of Beam and Jones Residence Hall
- Resurfacing the running track in Brevard blue
We are thankful for those who contribute to projects that help recruit and retain students, but also sustain this Institution! If you would like to learn more about how to help with current capital needs, such as Taylor Hall, contact us today!
With estate planning there are many vehicles that let you address your own financial situation while allowing you to create a legacy and ensure that those you care about, and the things you hold value in, are protected.