Our Student Engagement staff makes it their priority to offer BC students as many opportunities as possible for personal expansion and growth outside of class, jobs, and extracurricular activities. Brevard Intramural Sports are a great place for Brevard students to develop teamwork and leadership, stay physically active, compete in a friendly setting, and have some fun! You don’t have to be an athlete, or even athletic - just show up ready to compete and you can learn as you play. So challenge yourself and try something new! Gather your friends, roommates, classmates, and even faculty and staff to create BC’s newest intramural squad.
Intramural Sports Offered at Brevard
*includes recurring leagues and one-day tournaments
- Flag Football
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Indoor Soccer
- Floor Hockey
- Don’t see your sport? We encourage you to contact Campus Life for suggestions.
How to Organize a Team
*Many one-day tournaments (like kickball) don’t require a full team. You can participate individually.
- Form a team and select a team captain.
- Your captain will register your team by filling out a form provided by Campus Life. Look out for registration dates via Campus Life e-mails, posters, and advertisements.
- Your captain will attend a captain’s meeting at the beginning of the league. The meetings will be announced via Campus Life e-mails, posters, and advertisements.
- Your captain will receive a team schedule and rules through e-mail.