Brevard provides a wealth of opportunities to students that are physically active or would like to be. We recognize the importance of physical fitness in our students’ development and overall health and happiness, whether they’re hiking in the woods or playing pick-up basketball on campus. You’ll often find Brevard students on our course playing disc golf, in the Rec Room checking out equipment, or in the Movement Room for a free yoga class. Whatever your preferred activity, Brevard makes it a priority to provide fitness and recreation resources to all of our students, faculty, and staff.
*all of these facilities are located in Boshamer Gymnasium
- Exercise and Cardio Room
- Free Weight Room
- Movement Room
- Auxiliary Gym
- Recreation Room
Other Fitness Resources
- Free equipment check-out for all Brevard students including: flag football, ping pong, basketball, dodgeball, volleyball, and disc golf
- Full Disc Golf Course on campus
- Free wellness classes (offered frequently – announced by campus life)
- Free climbing at Brevard Rock Gym (offered once a month – announced by Campus Life)
- Open hours for recreation and the auxiliary gym are advertised by Campus Life via email and posters. Schedule are often announced at the beginning of each semester.