Brevard Residence Life is designed to do more than just house students. During your time in a residence hall, you will become a contributing part of a “living and learning community” of peers and staff. As you work, study, play, and grow with these other students, you’ll learn valuable lessons in communication and responsibility – and make life-long friends along the way! Here’s a look at the residence spaces currently provided by Brevard College.
All Residence Halls provide:
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV Connection in each room
- FREE Laundry
- *A Resident Advisor (RA) will also staff each hall or community.
Beam Hall is home to most of Brevard’s first-year students. It features suite-style living for 4 in which 2 students share each room and are connected by a bathroom.
Jones Hall houses upper-class men and women in suite-style rooms adjoined by a bathroom.
- West Jones was renovated in 2002 and features air conditioning and carpeting.
- East Jones houses first-year students in suite-style rooms with a sink the room and a shared bathroom space.
- Room Dimensions and Features
North and South villages are designed to be “living and learning communities” for 12-15 upper-class students. These apartment-style buildings can house over 200 upper-class men and women. North Village has a kitchen in each unit, while South Village features private bathrooms.
- North Village Room Dimensions: 14’ x 14’
- South Village Room Dimensions: 13’ x 14’
- *Both room and window dimensions vary greatly in the villages.
Green Hall houses upper-classmen and features large privates rooms with two closets. Bathrooms are community style for each hall.
- Green Hall Room Dimensions: 10.5’ x 12’/ Window Dimensions: 45.25” w x 64.5” h